In business and at home, we all seem to take electricity for granted.
The following safety tips could help prevent problems (some serious) before they even start.
We can help you with all of your electrical needs. Contact us today.
- Electrical cords should never be warm when in use - time to replace.
- Repair or replace brittle or damaged electrical cords.
- Be alert to signs of electrical problems - like flickering lights.
- Never fly kites, model airplanes or balloons near overhead power lines.
- Never remove anything stuck in a power line! Call your utilities company.
- Never climb trees with power lines running through them or around them.
- Note where power lines are located when using a ladder or working on a roof.
- Call before you dig! Know the location of underground power lines.